Best Esports Bitcoin Betting Sites
The sports betting venture became more fun when esports betting came into play. The esports market itself is fast gaining popularity with a constantly expanding pool of players competing for a prize pool worth millions of dollars. Betting on esports has become a very lucrative venture since leading esports betting sites started supporting using bitcoins in esports gambling. Esports Bitcoin casinosis a brilliant fusion of the excitement and appeal of esports games with the benefits of Bitcoin payment technology. Click here to sign up on Fun88 casino to enjoy betting on esports with bitcoin.
BTC Esports Online Bookies For Indians
Why Bet Online On Esports Using Bitcoin?
What is Esports?
Esports is a type of video gaming competition whereby players or teams of players play against each other on popular video games to win a prize pool. It is basically turning a regular home video game into competitive gaming with a tournament structure with teams, rules, and cash prizes. Though originating from the 80s and 90s, Esports gained more credibility as an actual sport when the Electronic Sports League was established in 2017. The most popular esports games include Dota 2, Counter-Strike, Super Smash Brothers, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and many more.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency used as a financial means to buy and sell goods online. Bitcoin is run on a decentralized network called Blockchain, making it secure and trustworthy for online transactions across the globe. Created by Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin value has increased exponentially since its launch in 2009 from a one-time $100 to about $50,000 now in 2021. Now, bitcoin is an electronic payment method independent of any government regulation and adopted in many global industries, including Oil and Gas, Textile, Agriculture, Restaurants, Manufacturing, Service Providers, crypto gambling, investment, etc.
Why bet on esports with bitcoin in India?
There are many benefits of Bitcoin Esports Betting in India, which are described as follows:
- Reduced Costs: Bitcoin betting stands above traditional currencies of betting when it comes to the cost of transactions. Traditional payment methods such as bank transfer or credit/debit cards charge additional fees to complete online transactions. On the other hand, with bitcoin, you can deposit into and withdraw from your sportsbook account instantly without any fees charged.
- Speedy transactions: Bitcoin betting is highly commended for instant completion and confirmation of online transactions. For traditional payment methods, e.g., Bank transfer, you may have to wait for about 2-5 working days for confirmation of your online transactions. On the other hand, you can deposit bitcoin into your sportsbook account or withdraw your winnings immediately as you wish. As such, Bitcoin aids instant esports betting, thereby enhancing your gaming experience.
- Anonymous Gambling: Bitcoin creates a conducive atmosphere for discreet gambling, a benefit which traditional payment methods like debit cards and bank transfer do not offer. With traditional payment methods, which require information such as bank account details, government ID, your online transactions can be monitored by external parties and regulated by government institutions. With bitcoin in Esports, your deposits and withdrawal from the sportsbook account are safe from the scrutiny of third parties and government institutions because all that is required is a username, password, bitcoin wallet address, and a valid email address.
- Safe and Secure: When you bet on esports with Bitcoin, you are less worried about your account being hacked, a benefit you cannot afford with traditional payment methods. Traditional payment methods like debit/credit cards and bank transfer expose you to unauthorized cyber intrusion on your bank account through hacking your sportsbook account or by access to your bank account details. On the other hand, bitcoin esports sends all your deposits and withdrawal information through the Blockchain, which is impenetrable to hackers.
How To Gamble Online On Esports Using Bitcoin?
To bet on esportsusing Bitcoin is quite easy to understand. Thus, kindly adhere to the following steps for a smooth online bitcoin betting experience:
- Acquire a bitcoin e-wallet: You can acquire this on your mobile phone, PC, tablet, or desktop on different online providers of Bitcoin e-wallet. When you are certain that they are secure and trustworthy, get the Bitcoin e-wallet and save your Bitcoin e-wallet address.
- Open a bitcoin sportsbook account: The best bitcoin sportsbook is licensed and regulated by reputable gaming authorities. Thus, go to the betting site and sign up by providing your personal and financial details to the casino, and verifying your account through a valid email address, if required.
- Deposit with Bitcoin: You can begin to bet on esports with Bitcoin only after you have deposited into your sportsbook betting account. To do this, go to the cashier section of the sportsbook site and choose bitcoin as your deposit option. Enter the amount you want to deposit, and the site automatically gives you the corresponding amount of Bitcoin to send. The sportsbook also gives you their bitcoin wallet address to which you are to transfer bitcoin from your wallet address. Once you send it, your sportsbook account is credited instantly, and you are ready to bet on esports using bitcoin. Click here to sign up on LeoVegas to gamble online using bitcoin.
What Is Esports Skin Betting?
This is a type of betting that is peculiar to esports. It involves using a form of virtual currency called “Skins” to bet on esports games. Skins refer to in-game items that players earn or acquire to customize the appearance of their in-game characters. They are mainly meant just for aesthetics and not particularly any strength or advantage to the characters. However, there are some rare skins which worth quite a lot in real life and which players who have acquired them can use to bet and win real money.
Popular Esports Games Available
Esports bitcoin betting includes the following popular games:
- CS:GO: Fully means Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It is one of the most popular esports games. The game is a first-person shooter multiplayer game whereby players assume in-game characters either as Counter-Terrorists or as Terrorists to complete different challenges in the game while aiming to eliminate the opposing team. At the beginning of every game, players are given money to acquire equipment and weapons, and the game challenges include killing an enemy, diffusing a bomb, or planting a bomb. Bitcoin CS:GO bets cover who will win an entire match which is determined by which team wins 3 out of 5 games.
- LOL: Fully means League of Legends. It is one of the most popular esports games on PC. The game is an online battle multiplayer game whereby two teams face off against each other through one game character of their choice having special strengths and abilities. The main objective in the game is to kill the enemy and rack up rewards that can be used to purchase new items. LOL Bitcoin Betting predicts who will win.
- DOTA 2: Since it was fully launched in 2013, the game has been one of the world’s most popular competitive video gaming. It is also a multiplayer battle arena online game with two teams competing against each other on who will first destroy the other. BTC DOTA 2 betting predicts which team will win. As of 2019, Dota 2 is recorded as the esports game with the highest prize pool in a tournament amounting up to $34.3million. Other awards of this game include one of the most played esports titles and one of Twitch’s most viewed esports games, an e-gaming streaming platform.
- StarCraft 2: It is one of the most popular esports games, notable for being very strategic. It is a multiplayer game whereby a player faces off against another in a sci-fi brawl with the aim of owning an army big enough to destroy the opponent’s base. The game allows the players to equip their arsenal and build anything that will help their quest, such as buildings, tanks, etc. BTC starcraft 2 betting predicts who will win.
- Mortal Kombat X: Started as a fighting game series but has grown into a competitive video gaming tournament with a huge prize pool of millions of dollars. The game is loved for the fatal and bloody fighting actions provided in the game. It stands out from other fighting video games for its more realistic appearance of fighting characters.
- Heroes of the Storm: It is a battle arena esports multiplayer online game involving five players versus five players who are allowed to pick a game character each to fight the battle. The five players on one side must cooperate with each other to face off against the other five to destroy the enemy team’s base. Heroes of the Storm betting predicts which five-man team will win.
One Of The Best Esports That Accept Bitcoin Payments
As of 2021, the best and most popular esports game widely played with Bitcoin is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Here are a few bitcoin betting options on CS: GO:
- Who wins the whole game?
- Who wins the first half?
- Will there be a tie?
- Will certain skins be used?
- Will certain rare items be used?
- Will Grenades be used?
- Who will the tournament as a whole?
- Will there be knife kills?
- Will there be flashbang kills?
- Live betting on any of the above.
Click here to sign up on 22Bet for the best of CS: GO betting odds.
Other Cryptocurrency Used For Esports Online Betting
Gambling with cryptocurrency is a fast-growing venture which keeps making room for betting with other cryptos other than Bitcoin. Other cryptocurrencies being used for esports online betting are described below:
- Litecoin esports online betting: It is one of the few stable coins in the crypto market and even ranks among the top 10 in terms of market cap and trading volume. It runs on a blockchain like every other crypto token but features a 5-10 times transaction speed than other cryptos, including Bitcoin. As such, it is widely accepted by the best bitcoin sportsbook for effective online gambling.
- Ethereum esports online betting: Since Vitalik Buterin founded ethereum in 2015, it has grown so fast to become a verifiable means of online payment. Esports’ online betting sites have likewise adopted it due to its excellent transfer speed, secure transactions, and anonymous gambling features.
- Ripple esports online betting: Ripple, otherwise called XRP, was established in 2021 and since then, been a verifiable cryptocurrency for gambling. Bitcoin sportsbooks commonly accept Ripple because it offers the same gambling benefits, including cost-effective transactions, privacy, security, and instant deposits and withdrawals.
Esports Bitcoin Bonuses And Rewards
Sportsbooks offer bonuses and rewards to attract new signups and compensate their existing players for playing with them. Top sportsbooks fully exploit the advantages of bitcoin esports betting and therefore try to encourage customers to deposit and withdraw through them by offering lucrative bonuses and rewards with them. These bonuses include:
- Welcome Bonus: This is a signup bonus awarded to new players as a reward for registering with the sportsbook. It is usually a deposit bonus representing a certain percentage of your first deposit into your sportsbook account. Wagering requirements are attached, which must be fulfilled before you can withdraw your winnings.
- No Deposit Bonus: This a bonus that gives you free credit to bet on any esports games of your choice. In other words, you are allowed to bet on Esports for free without risking your money.
- Reload Bonus: The bonus is awarded to existing members of the sportsbook to encourage them to keep betting on esports games with bitcoin. It is practically a loyalty reward for continued membership with the sportsbook.
- VIP Bonus: Otherwise known as the High Roller bonus, players who place significantly high bets on esports games enjoy special rewards, including exclusive games and events, exclusive tournaments, birthday gifts, invitations to real-life esports events, and so on.
Click here to sign up on Jackpotcity casino for the best esports bitcoin bonuses and rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I Play Esports with Bitcoin?
There are beneficial reasons why you should bet on esports with Bitcoin. One, it ensures speedy transactions. It promotes security of your information. It allows you to gamble anonymously. Also, you can conduct as many transactions as you wish and no costs will be charged.
How can I find a good Bitcoin Esports betting site?
A good esports bitcoin sportsbook should have a verifiable license, good reputation for being fair, safe and trustworthy, optimum security of customer information, etc.
Can I get bonus if I bet on esports with bitcoin?
Yes, you can. The bonus offers include welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, free spins, VIP bonus, free credits, and so on.
Bitcoin esports betting is a highly profitable online gambling venture that combines the great benefits of bitcoin betting with the excitement of esports games. It is easy to gamble on esports with bitcoin, and there are many games to bet on with excellent bonus offers and rewards attached. Ensure that esports bitcoin betting is a legal venture in your country, sign up with a Bitcoin sportsbook, make your bitcoin deposit, and get started on a fun gaming experience. Click here to sign up on Royal Panda casino for a fun esports bitcoin betting experience.